Welcome aboard Get off Road 4x4 as a Major sponsor of the 2017 Leigh Martin Marine Mercury Classic Lake Hume
Drop in and see Terry and his team they stock all your needs in 4 wheel driving and outdoor accessories.
Get Off Road 4×4 Wodonga is the region’s first choice for 4WD Suspension and Accessories. We carry a huge range of products and we service and install what we sell. We are the exclusive dealer of Ironman 4×4 products.
So no matter what your 4WD requirements are we have the products, knowledge and service to get you exactly what you need. We are local, independent dealers supporting the Albury Wodonga region.
Our friendly team are highly trained specialists in being able to offer you the very best advice on getting the most out of your 4×4 vehicle!
www.facebook.com/getoffroad4x4/ ... See MoreSee Less
Latest update for all competitors of the 2017 Leigh Martin Marine Mercury Classic Lake Hume
October 14th and 15th
For the 2017 LMMMCLH, the event will be a catch, photo, release competition in line with the current best practices.
All fish are to be photographed on the event supplied measure mat only. All photos must show the entire fish along with the competitor’s registration number. Photos need to be time and date stamped (to decide winners in the event of fish of the same size). Photos not meeting the above requirements will not be accepted and the fish not entered into the competition.
Competitors are encouraged to have all necessary equipment required to take the photo ready for immediate use. This will minimise the amount of time the fish are out of the water.
· Golden perch are strictly catch, photo, and release only.
· Competitors are encouraged to carry a barotrauma release weight to aid in the safe release of fish. Information on this device and how to make and use it can be found at the bottom of the page
· Competitors can only measure their best 5 fish per day.
· Champion angler will be determined by the competitor with the greatest combined length of fish. In the event of a tie, the first fish measured, as per the time date stamps, will decide the overall winner.
· Only Golden perch count towards champion angler.
· Champion team will be determined in the same way as the champion angler.
· Only Golden perch count towards champion team. (Teams are a maximum of 4 competitors)
· All Golden perch photos are to be presented for verification.
Redfin, Trout and Carp
· Redfin, Trout and Carp are catch and photo and may be kept or released at the competitor’s discretion. Carp are to be dealt with in accordance with the current Victorian guidelines.
· A running board at the event weigh-in site will be maintained and only photos of fish that will be in the top three needs to be presented to the marshals for verification. Photos of fish, smaller than those already on the boards, do not need to be presented for verification.
· The usual prizes will be awarded for first, second and third. A competitor can only win one prize per fish category. ... See MoreSee Less